* FREE parking and FREE admission for the public – it’s the largest FREE January home & garden show in northeast Oklahoma.
* Now in its 20th year – the show features over a hundred exhibitors with numerous displays highlighting home decorating and design ideas for inside and outside, plus so much more!
* Get in front of thousand of homeowners who are seeking experts, services and products.
* A live radio broadcast of KRMG’s News 102.3 AM 740 “The Gardening Show” with Allan Storjohann on Saturday morning from 9am – Noon.
* Multimedia promotional plan includes live and recorded promotional announcements and live-on-location broadcasts on 4 of the top 5 adult-oriented radio stations in the market, plus TV spots on the Cox cable system and on KOKI-Fox 23 and through social media and by newspaper ads in the Tulsa World.
JANUARY 27-29, 2023
The Exchange Center at Expo Square
4145 East 21st Street
Tulsa, OK 74112
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR EXHIBITORS:
- The Official Exhibitor Service Manual– a MUST READ – it’s part of your official exhibitor agreement!
- Terms & Conditions
- Booth Layout Diagram – as of January 5, 2021
- Exhibitor Move-in Schedule– as of January 5, 2021
- CMG Payment Info – (ways to pay for your booth)
- Banner Hanging Rules and Prices – rules on displaying banners in and above your booth and fee for hanging from ceiling and deadline date
- Liability Insurance Information
- Rainprotection Insurance Information (information on low-cost coverage for vendors who don’t have liability insurance)
- Wireless Internet Ordering Information
- Table Reservation Form
- Freight Shipping Information
- Decorator Website Link
- Temporary Food Establishment & Sampling Regulations
Green Country Home & Garden Show
C/O Cox Media Group, Inc.
2625 South Memorial
Tulsa, OK 74129
(918) 523-2067 – show office
(918) 493-5357 – show fax line