* FREE parking and FREE admission – it’s the largest FREE summertime Home & Garden show in Northeast Oklahoma!
* Now in its 14th year – the show features unique exhibitors with numerous displays highlighting home decorating and design ideas for inside and outside, plus so much more!
* Tens of thousands of homeowners who are seeking experts, services and products.
* A live radio broadcast of KRMG’s “The Gardening Show” with Allan Storjohann on Saturday morning from 9am – Noon followed by “Home Pros” live radio broadcast from Noon – 1pm.
* Multimedia promotional plan includes live and recorded promotional announcements and live-on-location broadcasts on our 4 top rated adult-oriented radio stations in the market, plus KOKI-Fox 23, and promoted through social media and by newspaper ads in the Tulsa World.
JULY 22-24, 2022
Exchange Center at Expo Square
4149 East 21st Street
Tulsa, OK 74112
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR EXHIBITORS:
- The Official Exhibitor Service Manual– a MUST READ – it’s part of your official exhibitor agreement!
- Terms & Conditions
- Booth Layout Diagram– as of July 10th
- Exhibitor Move-in Schedule– as of July 8th
- CMG Payment Info – (ways to pay for your booth)
- Banner Hanging Rules and Prices – rules on displaying banners in and above your booth
- After Hours Emergency Contact Information – if your display contains water, you must submit this form
- Liability Insurance Information
- Rainprotection Insurance Information (information on low-cost coverage for vendors who don’t have liability insurance)
- Table Reservation Form
- Freight Shipping Information
- Decorator Website Link
- Temporary Food Establishment & Sampling Regulations
For further questions please contact Lisa Burkman at (918) 523- 2003 or email her at Lisa.Burkman@CMG.com
Home & Garden Expo of Oklahoma
C/O Cox Media Group, Inc.
2625 South Memorial
Tulsa, OK 74129
(918) 523-2067 – show office
(918) 493-5357 – show fax line